Sunday 6 October 2013

REVIEW: YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils Waterproof


 image

This beguiling mascara creates lashes that stop traffic with the blink of an eye. Now available in a long-wear waterproof formula with 24-hour hold, the mascara also comes with a slim, inversed-spiral brush designed to work specifically to maximize lash volume with precision. 
A unique combination of four polymers combine to form a waterproof, flake-free coat, which adheres perfectly to the surface of the lash for instant volume. Pro-Vitamin B strengthens, conditions, and softens the lashes. 




~AG~

Bought this mascara because of a recommendation from a friend. So far, it works well. It is truly waterproof and does not smudge to my lower eyelids. I have had some problems with waterproof or smudge proof mascara. For example, Maybelline waterproof mascaras smudge on me.

YSL Volume Effect Faux Cils gives my short & sparse Asian lashes volume and length. Just two coats is enough to intensify my lashes. I can tell the difference when I wear this mascara. My eyes look more wide-eyed. I like it better than my other favorite high-end mascara, DiorShow Iconic.

It has a slight scent which I can describe as sweet and fresh ocean scent. 

The only thing bad I can say about it is that if you apply too many coats, it will be come clumpy.
Even though it is pricy @ USD $30, I will buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment