Thursday 3 October 2013

REVIEW: Etude House AC Clinic Pink Daily Spot


 *พร้อมส่ง* Etude House AC Clinic Pink Daily Spot


 ~MG~


One big reason that I love shopping in Korean cosmetic stores are the free samples! Just love the excitement of not knowing what the cashier will surprise you with!

So, I stopped by Etude House in Singapore to pick up some essentials (and random items) before I headed back to U.S. After burning my debit card, the cashier gave me 2 little tubes of the 'AC Clinic Pink Daily Spot' (I think its because my face was breaking out that day). 

I had been using this 'Pink Daily Spot' for about 2 weeks and first thing I noticed is the pink color and the smell of the sulfur powder. This spot treatment is formulated with the antibiotic sulfur powder, salicylic acid and hinoki cypress extract. It claims to soothe, heal and brighten the blemishes. Not sure about the brightening portion but it sure did soothe and healed my blemishes!

Since I have an acne-prone face and my face was breaking out, smelling the sulfur and seeing salicylic acid as its ingredient were heavenly! However, for those who cannot take the sulfur smell, you might not like this product the same like I do. 

Also, this spot treatment can be really drying for your face because so just remember to moisturize your face well.

To maximize its effective, I like to massage and spread out the product on my blemish first and then apply the product again,  on the same spot but without massaging it. The reason why I reapply is because when I massage and spread out the product, it tends to get powdery.

For those warriors who wants to conquer the Acne War, grab this Pink weapon!

No comments:

Post a Comment