Wednesday 25 September 2013

REVIEW: Bioderma Sensibio H20


image


 
Winner of Best Makeup Remover for Sensitive Skin by Women’s Weekly 2013 Best Beauty Buys (Singapore)















~AG~
I finally get the chance to try out this Bioderma cleansing water. Finished using my Fancl Washing Powder yesterday and was thinking which cleansing foam to use next. But decide to try this out instead since it’s been in my beauty storage for almost 3 months now.

My younger sister, who is a self-professed skincare product junkie, was using this Bioderma solution on the flight back to Singapore. After she was done cleansing, I saw how much dirt and grim that one soaked cotton pad could remove. I was impressed by it. My sister said that if you are using sunscreen, bb cream or other oil-based face products, it is best to you 2 cotton pads of Bioderma solution.

I've been using it for over 2 months now, and almost at the end of my first bottle. After first using Hada Labo Cleansing Oil to remove my makeup and sunscreen, I will soak a cotton pad of Bioderma and then use it to wipe my whole face. I usually use one cotton pad everyday, but on days when I feel that they are more grim, I will use two cotton pads of Bioderma. That is all I do for my face cleansing. I do not use any other face wash.

So far, my skin has not had any adverse reaction to Bioderma. It cleanses my skin gently while also removing all the impurities. At first, I questioned Bioderma cleansing ability. I was afraid that it would not sufficiently clean impurities and will cause my skin to have breakouts. Even though I like the squeaky clean feeling of a face wash, I have gotten use to the non-lather cleansing water. It does leave a bit of a "sticky" feeling at first, but after absorption, my skin feels soft and hydrated.
I like Bioderma so much that I stocked up on a bunch of them while I was in Europe last month. I recommend Bioderma to those with sensitive skin who are looking for a gentle way to clean your skin.

 ~MG~
I love Bioderma.
Started a new skincare routine because my face is in its critical condition during my summer holiday in Singapore. However, now that I'm back in the U.S, I'm still continuing with cleansing my face in the morning with just the Bioderma and using it again at night, as a toner(works superb as a gentle toner!) and double cleanser after using my facial cleanser or cleansing oil.
The Bioderma really works well, it clean off everything and its not drying at all which makes it a great cleanser to use in the plane! It can be a hassle washing your face in the plane's small sink and getting your face and skin wet may not be so ideal on a long haul flight since it's so cold up there! With Bioderma, you can use it comfortably from your seat! But be sure to remember to pack at least 2-3 cotton pads for every cleansing session.
Ps: Big Tip for those living in cooler and drier climate or during winter season, this is the perfect morning cleanser because its not drying at all and very effective!


No comments:

Post a Comment