Saturday 21 September 2013

REVIEW: Yves Rocher Complete Anti-Aging Eye Care

 
The skin around the eyes is fragile and requires special attention!
This Complete Anti-aging Eye Care acts globally for maximum results.

This anti-aging product eyes is targeted to women over 40 for a daily use. It can be used as a cure for women in their thirties.
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eye contour are quickly smoothed,
- Under eye bags seems deflated,
- Dark circles are visibly faded.
The unique tip applicator makes eye care a breeze. Just apply it to the area you want to treat and   gently squeeze for just the right amount!

~AG~

I walked past a “Yves Rocher” store while I was at Austria and wondered about it. It looked interesting from the outside, and I wanted to try some lower-end European skincare brand. The airport at Budapest happened to have a Yves Rocher store. Even though the saleslady knew minimal English, she was very helpful when I asked about their bestseller or star products. She introduced me to this eye cream when instead, I actually wanted to try Fresh Gel Undereye Bags. She said that the Complete Anti-Aging Eye Care is better. I was convinced to buy it after seeing the metal tip applicator which makes the eyes area feel cooling.

I’ve been only using the Clinique All About Eyes Serum in the morning, and no eye cream at night. The Clinique serum has a gel-like consistency and does not have much moisturizing properties, so I wanted to try an eye cream with a more hydrating and anti-aging benefits for nighttime use.
Will let you know whether this eye cream will work for me. Or will it be too “heavy” for someone in their mid-20s.


No comments:

Post a Comment