Saturday 21 September 2013

REVIEW: Korres Yoghurt Instant Soothing Gel





























 ~AG~

Korres Yoghurt Instant Soothing Gel has a slight yoghurt scent. But it is not too sweet or overwhelming. It has a very lightweight texture. The cooling gel absorbs quickly onto the skin. It does not feel sticky or leaves a residue.

You only need a little bit of the product for the whole face
It keeps my skin hydrated, and is not too oily for Singapore humid weather
My sensitive skin has not had any adverse reaction to this product. I’ve been using it for over 3 weeks. 

About the packaging, it is convenient to travel with. And the tip applicator allows for minimal wastage of the gel.

The only negative thing about this product is the face that you have to shake the gel before use because it separates into a watery and creamy parts.

I bought this in June 2013, but when I try looking for it on Sephora.com (USA), I could not find it. I guess Sephora no longer carry this product. When I look for it on Korres website, I was not able to find it as well. It looks like Korres has discontinued this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment