Saturday 21 September 2013

REVIEW: The Face Shop Real Nature Mask Sheet Aloe

A mask sheet that has aloe extract calms down the sensitive skin and provides moisture.







~AG~
  • The mask sheet does not fit nicely on the face. The width of the forehead is too short. It does not cover the nose properly.
  • Overall, the mask is too large for the cheek & chin area.
  • My skin felt itchy after application. I think the material of the mask was what made it felt itchy.
  • I removed the mask after about 10 minutes of application.
  • This morning, my skin did not have any adverse reaction - which was good. I was afraid that there will be severe reactions because of the itchiness which I thought was from the essence of the mask.
  • My skin did feel refreshed and hydrated after use.
  • Conclusion: I would not re-purchase this mask because it does not fit nicely on the face and how itchy the material feels.

No comments:

Post a Comment