Tuesday 24 September 2013

REVIEW: SK-II Facial Treatment Essence


image


~AG~
  •  Used it for over 3 months
  • Applied it as a toner with a cotton pad
  • I did try applying it as treatment essence by patting it gently on the skin. But I find that using it as a toner works better - since it can help remove excess residues as well as treat the skin.
  • Since the product it is expensive, I only use it at night after thoroughly washing my face.
  • I started using it when my skin condition was temperamental. My skin had an uneven texture with little bumps and dry areas around the cheeks. This made my skin texture smoother and softer.
  • It evened out the skin tone. My dry patches disappeared after subsequent use.
  • However, I did not re-buy this product because my skin got better and did fine without it.
  • Myth: That once you stop using SK-II treatment essence, your skin will deteriorate or reverse to its original state. I discovered that once my skin was stabilized (no more little bumps or dry patches), it was fine even after prolonged discontinued use.
  • This product is worth the money when used as an emergency product - as a special treatment for troubled skin.
  • I would recommend this product as a last option, when everything else fails. Because of how expensive it is, it is not affordable for everyday use.

No comments:

Post a Comment