Wednesday 25 September 2013

REVIEW: Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence



~AG~

The verdict is out for this supposed dupe of SK-II treatment essence. All I can say is that I am sorely disappointed with this product. I really had high hopes for it since there were quite a number of positive reviews.

The first day I used Missha Time Revolution, my skin had severe adverse reaction to it. Tiny red spots start appearing on my cheeks. At first I wasn’t sure it was caused by Missha Time Revolution, and I denied that it was a possible culprit. So I continued using it for two more days, and my skin became worst. My mother and boyfriend commented on the condition of my skin. The adverse effect of the product was very obvious to those around me.

As soon as I stopped using it, the red spots on my cheeks area disappeared. Thus, I can conclude that Missha Time Revolution does not work on my skin. I really wanted this product to work for me. But sadly, this product is a fail on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment