Wednesday 9 October 2013

REVIEW : Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen


Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen




 Dior claims this skin perfector is supposed to diminish shadows, fine lines and imperfections. According to their study, 91% of women saw anti-fatigue effect after three weeks of daily application.








~AG~


This is a dupe of YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch. The reason I bought Dior SkinFlash was to have a quick & easy under eye concealer for on-the-go. However, I discovered that it can solely be a highlighter and does not work well as a concealer. SkinFlash has a sheer texture, hence the lack of coverage. When I use this in addition to my Laura Mercier Secret concealer, I’ve noticed it does help brighten the undereye area slightly.
But how significant is the brightening effect? Not enough to make me buy the product again especially with the hefty USD $37 price tag. 
MORE SHARING SERVICE

No comments:

Post a Comment