Thursday 25 December 2014

AG's 2015 Beauty Resolution

~AG~ 
Some beauty resolutions for 2015. Little changes to my beauty routine and habits.
 
1) Use eye cream regularly. Sometimes I skip putting on eye cream, especially at night. This is a bad habit. Since the eye area is in need of moisturization. 
 
2) Use eyeliner more. I have two or three brand new eyeliners that have not been used. 
 
3) Find the approriate shampoo for my scalp and hair type. Reduce hair fall. 
 
4) Use at-home hair mask & hair treatment more frequently.  
 
5) Apply lip balm more often, to keep lips soft and moist. Nowadays, I only apply lip balm once or twice a day. It will be good to increase the frequency to 4-5 times a day. It will be even better if I can use my stashed lip products, my collection of lip srick, lip stain, lip gloss and such. 

No comments:

Post a Comment