Thursday 10 September 2015

REVIEW: Esthetic House CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection

Each ampoule contains 20ml of product
 
Each pack comes with 5 ampoules
~AG~

Finally found the time to try this leave-on hair treatment, Esthetic House CP-1 Keratin Silk Injection. Since the instructions were all in Korean, I had to google for more information. I could not find their official website, but other websites mentioned to apply this treatment after washing your hair. You apply it to your hair when it is still damp, and you do not have to rinse it out. Sounds easy enough.

This Keratin Silk Injection is designed for dry and damaged hair. This product claims to hydrate and protect hair from heat damage. It contains keratin, amino acids silk, elastin and wheat protein. The keratin contents supposedly nourishes for your hair gradually. The product claims to penetrate, absorb and protect hair cuticles. On the packaging, it states that it is a Professional Hair Care System which means it is usually used in hair salons. But I managed to buy this at Olive Young, Korea. Since Olive Young was having a promotion for this product, I decided to try it. The word "Keratin Silk" attracted me to this product.

So how do I apply the Keratin Silk Injection ?
Last night, after washing my hair as usual, I towel-dried my hair. The instructions available online did not say to use in-shower conditioner, so I opted out of it. After air drying my hair for about 10 minutes, I apply the treatment to the ends of my hair first, and then apply it to the bottom half of my hair. I smoothed my hands over the middle and the ends of my hair, to ensure that the product is evenly distributed. Do avoid applying the treatment to the scalp, if you have oily scalp, like me. When you apply the product, you can feel your hair feels instantly silkier.
This morning, I felt my hair was not as frizzy. It felt softer and looked smoother. Another plus is that this treatment does not weigh my hair down. The more important questions is how long will the effects of this Keratin Silk Injection lasts?

At first, I thought each ampoule is only good for one use. But even with my thick shoulder-length hair, each ampoule should be able to last 3 to 4 uses. My hair was generously treated with four 50-cent sized amount. This Keratin Silk Injection is a more convenient way of applying hair treatment compared to in-shower hair mask. It saves time and is easy to use. I will definitely recommend it to anyone who has dry and frizzy hair. My unruly hair can be a disaster at times, but this at-home treatment has helped it be more manageable. It is an affordable hair product that works. Costing less than S$2.50 per ampoule, it is one of the beauty products that I will stock up when I go to Seoul again.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello,
      I bought it at Olive Young, Myeongdong, Seoul. Olive Young is a huge beauty store that carries many skincare, makeup and hair care products. There have a few locations throughout Seoul.

      Delete