Saturday 19 September 2015

NEW BUY: Kinohimitsu D'Tox Plum Juice 6-Day Program


~AG~
 This 6-day detox program
 
A pack comes with 6 bottles of this D'Tox Juice

Ingredients list

This D'Tox Plum Juice by Kinohimitsu is for those that have busy and stressful lifestyle. It helps detoxify the toxins in your body especially if you are constantly exposed to unhealthy environment such as air pollution. The directions said for first time user to consume on bottle daily for six days consecutively. Watsons was retailing it at $31.90. It is pricey for plum juice, but it is more affordable way to detox compared to juice cleanse program.
My work requires me to travel overseas at least once a month. Recently, I was in China for the week for a business trip and noticed my bowel movements were not so regular. I was rather constipated at the end of the trip. I hope this D'Tox Juice will help regulate my bowel movement so I do not feel so bloated. Stay tuned for my review on this D'Tox Juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment