Tuesday 15 September 2015

REVIEW: Etude House AC Clinic Intense Hinoki Water Mist

~MG~
100 ml of product

Q: What attracted you to buy Etude House AC Clinic Intense Hinoki Water Mist?
A: Because this mist contains salicylic acid which helps combat acne while at the same time hydrates my face. So this is a 2-in-1 mist. There were several online reviews that mentioned that this face mist works well for their acne. 

Q: How much did you buy it for?
A: Bought it at Etude House, Singapore, for S$19. 

Q: How do you use it?
A: I spray it all over my face after cleansing and before I apply toner. Then continue with the rest of my skincare regimen. 

Q: What are the effects of this face mist?
A: It does help moisturise my face but I find that it  does not help with my acne. It does not reduce my acne. I experienced about the same number of breakouts or even more when I used it. 

Q: Why do you not like this face mist?
A: I do not like this face mist because I was expecting that it would help with my acne. It does not help at all! I was so disappointed. The AC Clinic line is targeted for those with acne-prone skin but this face mist did nothing for my acne. I stopped using the product after two months because I don't think it works. There is about 1/4 of the face mist left. I usually use my face mist until the last spray, but not for this one. 

Q: Will you recommend this face mist to your friends?
A: I would not recommend this product nor would I repurchase it. A big disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment