Monday 7 September 2015

REVIEW: The Face Shop Face It Radiance Concealer Dual Veil


A compact concealer
~AG~

This product is such a disappointment! This award-winning concealer provided little to no coverage for my dark circles and pimples. See my previous post about this concealer highly reviewed by Get it Beauty. NEW BUY: The Face Shop Face It Radiance Concealer. First off, the shade of the concealer does not match my skin tone. The shade that I bought was NB21, which was the medium selection available. While trying the testers at The Face Shop, I hesitated between purchasing the NB21 or NB23. But opted for NB21 because it matched better with my skin tone. NB23 did not blend as well to my skin tone. When I applied NB21 stick concealer on my under eyes area, it had an ashy undertone instead of a warm undertone. It was very unflattering. 

The stick concealer
The texture and shade of the stick concealer

The stick concealer end which I though would be similar to my HG Cle de Peau concealer was nothing close to it. Even after applying a generous amount of the stick concealer, it did not brighten my under eyes area at all. Contrary to what I had though initially, the liquid concealer provided more coverage than the stick concealer. The liquid concealer was somewhat better in concealing my pimples. Though, it did not provide as much coverage as Cle de Peau concealer. 

Liquid concealer with a sponge applicator

Creamy texture of the liquid concealer 

Overall, I would not recommend this concealer to anybody. It does not meet the basic function of a concealer which is to hide skin imperfections. It retails for KRW 10,900 (~S$14), which is not that cheap. I rather pay more to have a quality concealer, since it is the one beauty product that I use almost everyday. Sorry, The Face Shop, this concealer is No Good in my books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment