Sunday 30 August 2015

REVIEW: Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo

Comes with a convenient pump packaging
~AG~

My bottle of Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo is almost done. I have been using this anti-hair fall shampoo since the end of January. It has been more than 6 months of continued use. Time for me to do a review of this shampoo. It contains fermented herbal extract, which has been weakened by fermentation, to makes the scalp healthier. The reason why I purchased this shampoo is because my hair fall was more than usual. Whenever I washed my hair, I could see clumps of hair on the shower drain. Not only that, when I blow-dry my hair, I can see that many hair strands has dropped onto the floor. Definitely not a good thing for a 20-something lady to see.

As mentioned in the previous post, it is not a cheap shampoo. The retail price in Watsons was S$35. But for that price, this shampoo has lasted me quite well. I do wash my hair everyday because my scalp gets oily if I skip a day of shampooing.
So what can I say about Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo?

Q: Is this shampoo drying?
A: At first, I was also cautious that this shampoo but might be too drying for my frizzy and unruly hair. But after extended use, I did not find that it was more drying than usual shampoo. It does foam up because it has sodium laureth sulfate as an ingredient.

Q: Since it is made of 33% medicinal plants extract, does it smell bad?
A: Honestly, this shampoo does not smell awful at all.  There is a tinge of herbal scent but it is not too overwhelming. My family members did not comment at all about the scent of the shampoo. Overall, is it pleasantly scent for a herbal shampoo.

Q: Did you see any change with your hair fall pattern?
A: After using it for about a week, I noticed that my hair sheds less in the shower and when blow-drying. My hair used to shed easily when I brush my fingers through my hair, but it is noticeably less now.

Q: Was the effects in hair fall pattern long-lasting?
A: When I travel and do not use Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo, I do notice that my hair falls more than usual. So, I can infer that the effect of the shampoo is not a permanent one.

Q: Would you recommend it to those plagued with hair fall or hair loss issues?
A: I will definitely recommend it to those that see their hair falling more than usual. It should help their hair stay stronger.

 
Please click my previous post for more details:
NEW BUY: Daeng Gi Meo Ri Vitalizing Shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment