Wednesday 19 August 2015

NEW BUY: MUSEE COSME Smooth Body Scrub






~AG~

Saw this while I was in Japan, and was excited to see a brand that I am familiar with, Musee. I believe Musee Cosme is related to Musee Platinum, which is a Japanese hair removal salon. The logo and font colors are similar. I am a big fan of Musee Platinum as it has helped me reduce my underarm hairs. It has shown me desirable results after one year of regularly going for treatment. After the third or fourth treatment, visibly reduction of my underarm hair can be seen. My underarm hairs are becoming less, and the newly grown hair has also become more fine. I used to have to shave my underarms every 3 or 4 days. But now I hardly have to do it at all! It makes my life so much more easier.

More about Musee Cosme Smooth Body Scrub. This product costs me 1,800 Japanese Yen (S$20). It comes with 160 grams of product. It will take me a while to get through this tube as I do not scrub regularly enough. This body scrub has a pleasant floral fruity scent. I cannot wait to try it, especially on my legs. My legs tend to get dry easily, and I hope this scrub can help to keep it smooth. I tried Googling about this product online. But there wasn't much information in English. If you can read Japanese, feel free to click the link for more information. http://museecosme.com/products/detail.php?product_id=6

Stay tuned for my review on this newly purchased product from Japan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment