Friday 14 August 2015

REVIEW: Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

 ~MG~

Travel-friendly packaging of the Smith's Strawberry Lip Balm

Ingredients list

The angled-squeeze tube packaging
WHAT?
Smith’s Strawberry Lip Balm

WHERE?
I got this while I was in Taiwan, forgot how much it cost but it was very affordable, around US$5-10.

WHY?
I was so excited when I saw this products because I have been reading the good reviews of the Rosebud lip balms for years! Decided not to get the original because I thought the strawberry version might give a bit of pink colour since the product does look a little pink (so disappointed that it didn’t!).

HOW?
Been using it for about 6 months and there is still a lot of product left, at least 40%! I didn’t like this product at first because of the strong strawberry scent. I am not really a fan of sweet fruity scent. But after using it more often, the scent does not bother me as much. One thing I still don’t like about this product though is how thick it is which sometimes results me in having thick gooey residue on my upper front teeth! To avoid it, I always have to remember to apply only a THIN layer. The moisturizing power is fair enough. Once applied, it can stay on for 3-4 hours. With that being said, I wouldn’t repurchase this product again because the moisturizing power is not strong enough to beat the embarrassment that I felt from having the residue on my teeth (NOT COOL AT ALL!).

No comments:

Post a Comment