Wednesday 5 August 2015

NEW BUY: Fresh Lotus Eye Gel




~AG~ 

Since my Ren eye gel is running low, it was time for me to try another eye care product. Fresh Lotus Eye Gel is the luck pick. Initially, I wanted to try Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream, but I find the rose scent too overpowering. The saleslady at DFS Changi Airport told me that this Lotus Eye Gel is targeted for those with dark circles and puffiness, while the Rose Eye Gel Cream is solely for moisturising the eye area. When I heard the word "dark circles", I was immediately sold on trying this product. I am constantly plagued with dark circles no matter whether I have enough sleep or not. It is like a permanent dark circles. *sad* Actually, I have not heard much about this eye gel from Fresh. But decided to try it anyway, since I cannot think of another eye gel as an alternative. 

Previously, I have tried a few of Fresh bestsellers, Soy Face Cleanser and their Sugar Lip Treatment. Fresh's products that are tried were good and worked well on me. The only downside is that Frehs products are pricy. Thus, I did not re-purchase the Fresh Soy Face Cleanser or Sugar Lip Treatment. The Lotus Eye Gel retails for US$48 (S$69) and you get 15 ml of eye gel. It is one of the most priciest eye gel/cream that I have bought. Hoping that this eye gel works to improve my under eyes area, and that it does not cause millia. Some eye creams that are not suitable have causes millia on my under eyes area. So now I strictly use eye gel since there are lighter in texture. 

Stay tuned for my review on this product, and see whether it works on my dark circles & puffiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment