Sunday 23 August 2015

NEW BUY: Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser

~AG~


Two bottles of Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser for S$50

The 125ml bottle comes in a squeeze cap instead of pump packaging 

Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser provides effective cleansing for oily, combination or acne-prone skin. Its gentle foaming action removes surface oils, dirt and make-up without leaving your skin dry. 

Watsons was having an offer, S$50 for two bottles of Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser. Each bottle contains 125 ml of product. So, it costs $0.20 for every ml of product. A rather expensive drugstore face wash. In comparison, my current Derma-Rx Foaming Cleanser from DRX Clinic is more pricey. It costs S$40 for 170 ml of product, which results to $0.24 per ml of product.  http://beautyloverssisters.blogspot.sg/2015/05/drx-clinic-journey-part-1.html 

But anyway, decided to try something else for a change. Many years ago (maybe about 5-6 years ago), I tried Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Combination to Oily Skin in the States. The Cetaphil brand is very popular with dermatologists for its gentle cleansing on sensitive skin. FYI, Cetaphil cleanser is definitely cheaper in the States than in Singapore. For those of you who are into skincare, you have probably heard about this brand. You might have seen it in magazines and beauty websites. When I tried Cetaphil cleanser before, it was unimpressive. There was nothing special about it. Yes, it was not a harsh cleanser. But at that time, I preferred a face wash that left my skin squeaky clean.
Fast forward seven years later, I am in search of a face wash that will not breakout my sensitive combination skin. As far as I can recall, the Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser was not available in Singapore when I searched for it 5-6 years ago. They only had the Gentle Skin Cleanser. I am happy that they have made Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser available in Singapore now. I cannot wait to try it out. I hope that my skin will appreciate more now, especially since it has been ultra sensitive in recent times. Please stay tuned for my review on Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment