Sunday 16 October 2016

REVIEW: MAC Cosmetics Pro Long Wear Paint Pot in Vintage Selection


MAC Paint Pot in Vintage Selection
It comes in a glass packaging 
~AG~

Discovered this cream eye shadow by MAC Cosmetics when I was in university. This long-lasting cream shadow comes in an array of colors. MAC Cosmetics offers matte as well as shimmery finish. This MAC Paint Pot costs US$22 (S$30) for 5 g of product. MAC Paint Pot claims to last for 15 hours without flaking or caking. MAC also claims that Paint Pot is water-resistant.
I would describe the color as a bronze pink
This cream shadow is simple to use. For a fuss-free way, simply use your fingers. You can also use a brush to apply the cream shadow. The texture of the cream shadow is smooth and not too soft. It does not crease even in Singapore's humid climate. It is highly pigmented and does not fade away throughout the day. Vintage Selection (A33) is described as a frosted dirty peach. But I would describe it as a bronze with pink undertones. The color is beautiful and flatters my medium skin tone. This shade is great for everyday day use. It brightens my eye area with its fine shimmers. The shimmers in Vintage Selection did not irritate my eyes.  Yay! Some shimmery Korean eyeshadows such as Etude House or Espoir for some reason irritate my eyes.

I would totally recommend MAC Cosmetics Paint Pot to anyone that is looking for a long-lasting eyeshadow for everyday use. It is so easy to use, and great for on-the-go! I would not hesitate to check out the other selections from MAC Paint Pot. 
After wiping the area with tissue, there was still an ample amount of cream eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment