Saturday 8 October 2016

NEW BUY: Bobbi Brown Dark Brow Kit & Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo Set



~AG~

Bobbi Brown Dark Brow Kit (S$62)
This eyebrow kit includes a mini Tweezer and mini Brow Bush. The shades, Saddle and Mahogany, are for black and brown hair. One of my aunts who is good at doing her own makeup recommended this eyebrow kit. She said that Bobbi Brown's brow powders are more natural than the wax and powder combo of Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings. It is pricey for an eyebrow kit. An innisfree eyebrow powder kit only costs less than S$20. Bobbi Brown's brown kit is THREE times the price of an innisfree brow kit! Hope the price tag is worth it!
 
Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner Duo Set (S$59)
This duo set includes the gel eyeliners in Black Ink and Sepia Ink, with a mini Ultra Fine Eye Liner brush. Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is Bobbi Brown's bestselling product. This award-winning gel eyeliner is a staple of many makeup artists. While doing my eye makeup for an event, I realized that having a gel liner is critical when tight-lining the eyes. I was using a felt-tip liner and it took a while to tight-line my waterlines. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner is not a new product. Previously, I had tried it when I was living in the States. But somehow, this gel eyeliner seemed to smudge off. However, last year, when a makeup artist used it on me on two occasions, this gel eyeliner did not run or smudge off at all. So, I am going to give this Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner another chance. *cross fingers*   

Stay tuned for my review of Bobbi Brown Dark Brow Kit & Gel Eyeliner Duo Set! 

No comments:

Post a Comment