Wednesday 5 October 2016

AG's September Faves

Source: Club Clio
Clio Waterproof Brush Eyeliner Killer Brown
This long-lasting eyeliner has a fine tip that is so easy to use. This eyeliner does not smudge at all! Plus, this Clio Eyeliner is affordable at under S$25. Click link for my in-depth review of Clio Brush Eyeliner Kill Brown
Source: Mediheal
Mediheal Collage Impact Essential Mask
My skin became dry and flakey after my trip to China. Tried applying the Crème Simon Sleeping Mask but it was not hydrating enough. This Mediheal sheet mask truly helped to replenish moisture back into the skin. The effect of Mediheal Collagen Mask could be felt the next morning. My skin did not feel tight, and flakiness was greatly reduced. This is a great mask to have in your beauty arsenal! Click link for my full review of Mediheal Collagen Mask
Source: Neutrogena UK
Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Nourishing Lip Care with Nordic Berry
Bought this Neutrogena Lip Care when I was in Seoul, and after using it, I <3 it! The Nordic Berry scent is wonderful! This Neutrogena Lip Care works well to hydrate dry lips. It is not sticky nor does it leave a residue. The staying power is decent at 1-2 hours with eating and drinking.
Source: VDL Cosmetics
VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot in Triple Red
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot! If this product were to be discontinued, I would buy many backups of it. It has great staying power! The colors are so pretty, and it is pretty hydrating for a lip tint. I do not have to put on lip balm before applying VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot. Click link for MG's review of VDL Tint Bar Triple Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment