Friday 11 September 2015

REVIEW: Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX


~AG~
 
My friend helped me buy Laneige Water Bank Essence_EX  from Shilla Duty Free at Changi Aiport. It costs S$42.99 for 60 ml of product. This essence should lasts me 5-6 months. Previously, I tried the older version of Laneige Water Bank Essence, and it worked well for my sensitive combination skin. REVIEW: Laneige Water Bank Essence (Previous Version) Since I was done with the dermatologist-purchased Derma-RX Hydrator, I decided to turn to a more affordable alternative. The Derma-RX Hydrator costs $70 for merely 30ml of product. Even though I do like the texture of Derma-RX Hydrator, I am sure Laneige Water Bank Essence can work just as well.
 
This Water Bank Essence_EX is the updated version of the Water Bank Essence. It comes in the same sturdy glass bottle, with a capped pump packaging. The scent of the Water Bank Essence_EX is similar to that of Water Bank Essence. I <3 the oceanic scent! It is very refreshing.
 
This Water Bank Essence_EX has become a part of my skincare regimen. Even though it is an essence, I use it as an everyday moisturizer. I use it day and night, a single pump is all I need to moisturize my face. My sensitive skin has not had an adverse reaction to this moisturizer. It did not cause any new breakouts on my face. This moisturizer is great for humid climate. The gel texture is rather lightweight, and is absorbed swiftly into the skin. The best part is that it does not leave a tacky feeling on the face. I really do appreciate this moisturizer. It is a GREAT addition to my skincare regimen. The only thing that I will change about the product is the glass packaging. On several occasions, I have almost dropped this moisturizer from a great height. It caused my heart to skip a beat. Imagine the glass bottle shattering to pieces. How 'sayang'! Though, I have to point out that the glass packaging is rather thick and might not break, but I rather not take the risk. Overall, I will recommend this product to anyone who wants a moisturizer that is lightweight and does not feel sticky. This is a trusty product to have as part of your skincare regimen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment