Monday 14 January 2019

REVIEW: Derma-RX Blemish Formula

~AG~

My skin was breaking out quite badly on the 1st week of January. There were more than 5 pimples in the T-zone area, specifically around the brow and nose areas. The pimples were red and angry. It might be because of a combination of late nights, sinful food and makeup. 

As it turns out, I ran out of the Acne Spot Lotion to treat the pimples when I needed it most. So I hurried to DR-X Clinic to replenish the product. The Acne Spot Lotion costs S$32.10. The previous bottle lasts me for over a year, since I only use it for my emerging red pimples. My breakouts are usually sync with the time of the month.While I was at DR-X Clinic, I also decided to get the Blemish Formula (S$95). It comes with 30 ml of blemish-fighting ingredients. The Blemish Formula did help soothe redness and promotes healing.
This product is still must-have for dealing with breakouts. Even though it is pricey, Blemish Formula works effectively to eliminate blemishes. This is one of my HG skincare products.

Below is my current skincare routine. 
Since my skin was in such bad shape, I decided to revert to some DR-X products for my skincare regimen.
1. Son & Park Beauty Water
2. The FaceShop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam
3. Thayers Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Rose Peta (in the morning)
    Derma-RX Toner (at night) 
4. Blemish Formula
5. Derma-RX Max C 
6. Embryolisse Creme Concentre
7. Derma-RX Tinted Sunscreen 

No comments:

Post a Comment