Friday 4 April 2014

UDPATED REVIEW: Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel

~AG~

I've finally done with my first bottle of Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel. The bottle lasted me almost four months. Most face washes do not lasts me that long. USD $26 for 5 oz (150ml). I think it is a pretty good buy.

So what are my final thoughts on this product?
  • You only need a single pump to wash the whole face. I use it in the morning, as well as at night.
  • It foams up nicely
  • It does not make my skin feel tight
  • Does not leave any residue on my skin
  • My ultra sensitive skin has not had any adverse reaction
  • I cannot notice any significant effects on its pore minimizing properties.
  • I have been through quite a few high-end face washes Fresh Soy Face Cleanser, Bliss Fabulous Foaming Wash, Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Foam Cleaner, Clinique Liquid Facial Soap, Laneige Multi Cleanser. I will have to say that only Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel and Fresh Soy Face Cleanser I will re-purchase. With that being said, the Boscia face wash is more affordable than Fresh face wash. For reference, Fresh Soy Face Cleanser retails for USD $38 for 5.1 oz.
  • I will definitely recommend this for those of you looking for a quality face wash that works for sensitive/combination/oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment