Thursday 15 May 2014

innisfree apple juicy lip & eye remover








~AG~

Enriched with apple extract, this line offers softness and healthy radiance to your skin like a freshly washed apple. This lip & eye remover rapidly and effectively removes long-wearing point makeup.

Amount: 100 ml 

Directions: Shake well to activate the formula and pour adequate amount onto cotton pad and then place over eye or lip area to dissolve and remove makeup. 

During my trip to Korea, I bought this eye makeup remover. I have seen several Youtube gurus mention this makeup remover. This has a dual-phase consistency. The top is an oil-based solution and the bottom is an aqueous solution. You have to shake it well before using it like Maybelline, L'oreal and Lancome waterproof makeup remover. It so happens that innisfree was having a promotion. 1-for-1 for this apple juicy lip & eye remover when I was there. I cannot remember exactly the price but I am pretty sure it was less than USD $10 per bottle. I cannot wait to try it out after my Lancome makeup remover is done. I will let you readers know how it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment