Sunday 11 May 2014

REVIEW: MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Magic Marc'er Precison Pen

~AG~

What I love about MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Magic MArc'er Precision Pen?





  • Super super long lasting. It seriously lasts all day. From 8am- 11pm. The staying power is better than my HG 24k palette eyeliner, FaceShop eyeliner and eyeko eyeliner. 
  • It does not smudge to my lower eyelids. No racoon eyes effect. I tend to have issues with supposedly long-lasting eyeliner smudging to my lower lids. But I did not have any problem with this eyeliner. 
  • Totally waterproof. Even after I cried my eyes out. I was truly impressed by its water-proof properties. It did not budge. 
  • Easy to remove with oil-based makeup remover. It becomes fibrous when in contact with oil-based eye makeup remover. No tugging is necessary. But be careful to remove the fibrous material with Q-tip (cotton buds) so that it does not get into the eye. 
  • The fine brush tip takes a little getting used to, but I find it relatively easy to use. I'm not a pro in the eyeliner application, but I will rate this product as an easy-medium application level.
  • The eyeliner flows generously without being too watery/inky.
  • It is an intense black 
  • It takes sometimes for the eyeliner to dry. ~10 seconds. But the drying time is much shorter than Stila's. The eyeliner's drying time is still acceptable to me. 
  • You can use it to draw super fine eyeliner. Or manipulate it to draw more dramatic eyeliner.
  • It is very pricy at USD$30. But for an eyeliner beginner, I will definitely recommend this product. It is easy to use. Waterproof. Does not smudge, and stays on all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment