Friday 23 May 2014

Nature Republic Super Origin Complete Control Cream Tinted



~AG~
Whitening, Wrinkle-Improvement & UV Protection

This tinted cream provides a seamless complexion through prevention of dehydration. 
How to use: As the last step of skincare, apply an appropriate amount to the entire face. As this product has a UV protection function (SPF 30 PA++), you do not need to apply sun protection cream separately. For increased coverage, you apply BB cream or foundation together. 

It retails for less than USD $15. I was roaming around the Nature Republic Store and wasn't sure what else to buy. Since my mother had mentioned that she wanted a CC Cream to try out, I asked the saleslady about their CC Creams. She recommended this Super Origin Complete Control Cream and another CC Cream which has brightening properties. I decided to get this one because I think it will have more coverage. When you squeeze the pump applicator, the product that comes out as a white gel consistency. Then when you apply it to your skin it changes and blends into your skin tone, like a foundation or tinted moisturiser. A pretty neat product isn't it? 

I will let you know when I borrow this CC Cream from my mother and try it out. Hehe ;p


No comments:

Post a Comment