Friday 6 March 2020

REVIEW: Tatcha Water Cream

~AG~
Received the Tatcha Water Cream as part of the Tatcha Pore Perfecting Duo Set. The travel-sized version comes with 10ml of product. Tatcha retails the travel-sized version for US$20 (S$28) 

This non-comedogenic water cream hydrates skin. It contains Japanese Wild Rose that tightens pores, and Japanese Leopard Lily that helps control excess oil and clarify skin.The anti-aging superfood blend of green tea, rice and algae restore a healthy radiance. Lastly, it contains a touch of 23 karat gold for glowing skin. 
So been using Tatcha Water Cream for over two weeks. Had high expectations for this product because of its good reviews. So what can I say about Tatcha Water Cream? 
It has a gel-cream texture that reminds me of makeup primers. Though the Water Cream applies well after it has been massaged onto the face. The Water Cream is not oily or sticky. The hydrating properties of Water Cream is decent. My combination skin type tends to be drier on the cheeks area, and it felt balanced after moisturizing with Water Cream. My only concern about this Water Cream is that they are bumps on my face after use. Even though it does not contain mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, parabens, urea, DEA, TEA or phthalates, my sensitive skin did not react well to it. Overall, I would not recommend it because of its high price and the fact it does not work for my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment