Tuesday 10 June 2014

banila co. it RADIANT CC Cushion SPF 35 PA ++




~AG~

The only reason I know this brand is because of their spokesperson, Jessica from SNSD (Girls’Generation). I have seen her pictorials for the advertisements, and also have seen a Youtube video of her demonstrating on how to use their products.

I am a big fan of SNSD makeup looks, especially Jessica’s. Her makeup look is usually more of a natural one with radiant skin and soft colors to compliment her skin tone.

Unfortunately, banila co. do not have a store in Singapore. So when I was in Korea last month, I decided to check out their store and scouter their products.

Beforehand, I did research about banila co. products. Their most popular products were their makeup remover that comes in a tub and was a balm formula, their makeup primer and also their CC Creams.

This is one of banila co. best sellers, their CC Cushion.  In addition to the it RADIANT CC Cream, I bought this CC Cushion because from what the saleslady explained to me it has more coverage. While the CC Cream has more of a primer function, the CC Cushion works as a foundation. I’ve always heard of CC Cushion and am quite intrigued by how it works. Basically, it looks like a powder compact. However, the packaging is thicker compared to other compact powders. CC Cushion in its simplest form is a CC Cream in a compact packaging. However, the cushion form of the compact supposedly allows the CC Cream to be applied more evenly. The CC Cushion has been in the Korean market for a while now but it has only recently been promoted overseas.

I cannot recall exactly how much it costs. But I remembered it being pricier than my other Korean beauty products purchase. It costs around USD$25-30. I was taken aback when the saleslady informed me about the price but I figured since it uses the newest technology, it could demand a higher price.

I have yet to try it out. Will let you all know when I do get to try it. I am trying to minimize the use of skin makeup for now because I am in the midst of changing my skin care regimen, and do not want more products to throw it off balance. But I will try it sooner or later. Till then, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment