Thursday 15 December 2016

NEW BUY: Ulta Haul

 ~AG~
Let me introduce you to Ulta Beauty which can be found in the U.S.A. Ulta Beauty is similar to Sephora though they also carry drugstore brands such as Maybelline, NYX, Cover Girl, as well as a variety of hair care products. I <3 walking through Ulta Beauty to browse their mini-sized version of beauty products.

Here are some things that I purchased from Ulta Beauty:
1) Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo US$12 (S$17)
For days when I wake up late and do not have time to wash my hair. I have tried several dry shampoo before and this dry shampoo is my favorite yet. It does not leave any white residue on dark hair. Plus, it really absorbs oil and leaves hair feeling fresh. 

2) Benefit Dandelion Mini US$15 (S$21)
Sharon Park, my makeup artist used this blush on me for the prewed shoot and it surprisingly showed up well on my skin. Since I still have a handful of other blushes in my collection, getting a mini version makes me less guilty. Hehe ^_^

3) IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye Corrector in Medium US$29 (S$41)
My sister, MG, asked me to try the IT Cosmetics Undereye Concealer. 
What really attracted me to this product was the claim that it is "8 hours of sleep in a jar". It contains green coffee extract, cucumber, avocado, aloe, peptides, niacin and hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen. All these beneficial ingredients must be of some help to my dark circles. *cross my fingers*
The corrector has a creamy texture that is lightweight. 

4) Eco Tools Deluxe Fan Brush US$5.99 (S$9)
A fan brush has been on my wishlist for a while. A fan brush is great for applying a light finish of highlighters or powders. Eco Tools is a great drugstore brand for brushes. I bought some Eco Tools brushes 4 or 5 years ago, and it still works well! The bristles are soft and it does not shed much. 

5) Eco Tools Eye Perfecting CC Brush US$5.99 (S$9)
This is part of Eco Tools new collection, Complexion Collection. This rounded tip brush mimics the shape of a finger for easy application of cream, concealers and moisturizers around or under the eyes. This brush results in less tugging around the sensitive eye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment