Monday 26 December 2016

REVIEW: Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer

Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer
~AG~

This Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer is my new makeup must-have! This sponge-tip applicator concealer is handy to have in your makeup bag. It is easy to use and great for on-the-go. Having been plagued with severe dark circles ever since I was a teenager, there is this never-ending quest to find THE perfect under eye concealer. I have tried more than 10 under eye concealers/correctors - Bobbi Brown Corrector, Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer, Laura Mercier Camouflage Concealer, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, Benefit Cosmetics Fakeup Hydrating Under Eye Concealer, Benefit Cosmetics ErasePaste, YSL Touche Eclat and many more. 

After trying a few other concealers at Sephora, the saleslady there recommended Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer. The shade she selected for me is Light Medium which has peach undertones. The saleslady mentioned that Too Faced Radiant Concealer contains Coconut Water which replenishes skin's moisture level. She noticed that my under eye area was dry and said that this concealer would be suitable for my skin type, as it also contains Hyaluronic Acid. When she tested Too Faced Radiant Concealer on my under eye areas, it matched my skin tone well and did not accentuate my dry patches. The texture of this concealer is not thick at all. It has a lightweight consistency and does not feel creamy. 
The true test of this concealer was whether this Too Faced Concealer will stay on well in Singapore's humid weather. Surprisingly, Too Faced Radiant Concealer was long-lasting. It did not crease in Singapore's hot and humid conditions. Even after 8 hours of wear, the concealer did not crease nor did it melt off. I put 3-4 dots of concealer on each under eye area, and then blend it with my ring fingers. I do not even use a powder to set the concealer, and it lasts all day! True to its claims, my under eyes area does not feel dry at all. It also contains Alpine Rose to brighten and boost skin's radiance. This concealer has medium coverage and works great for covering dark circles and minor blemishes. It blends well into the skin and creates a smooth finish. 

Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer is available in 10 shades. It comes with 0.7 ml of concealer and retails for US $28 (S$40). It is a rather expensive price tag for a concealer but you only need little product to cover your blemishes and dark circles. I highly recommend this concealer to those that have dry under eyes area or have dry skin. The lightweight texture is long-lasting and looks natural. 

No comments:

Post a Comment