Wednesday 4 January 2017

NEW BUY: Sephora Haul

~AG~

Sephora, Sephora, Sephora!
This time around, I was rather selective on purchasing products from Sephora.com. Let me let you in on a secret. I discovered that the Shilla Duty Free priced their products very competitively. Often it is cheaper to buy cosmetics there than in Sephora USA. The only two products I bought from Sephora.com were:
1) Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer (US$28) in Light Medium
This concealer was recommended by the saleslady at the Sephora store. After trying a few other concealers for my under eye areas, we concluded that Too Faced Born This Way Naturally Radiant Concealer works well for my dry under eye area. Most importantly, the shade Light Medium matched well with my skin tone.
2) Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed (US$38) in Opal
This popular highlighter by Becca has been on my wish list for a long time! Lisa Eldridge, the wonderful makeup artist, first talked about this powder highlighter on her Youtube videos many years ago. 

The other items on my cart were birthday gift and point redemption. I <3 free stuff! Who doesn't?
Redemption of 500 Sephora points for Yves Saint Laurent YSL Covetable Couture Beauty Icons
It includes mini-sized versions of: Mascara Volume Effect Faux Cils, Touche Eclat Blur Primer, Volutpe Tint-in-Oil and Black Opium Eau De Parfum
Redemption of Birthday Gift which was Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Face Mask. 
This Day-of-Soiree Swag Sample Bags was also complimentary from Sephora USA. It is their Holiday Sample Bags that contains mini version of beauty products. The one I received included:
Make Up for Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in C211, Cover Fx Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight, Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover, Origins Modern Friction Nature's Gentle Dermabrasion, Dr Jart+ Every Sun Day UV Sun Fluid Broad Spectrum SPF 30, Erno Laszlo Timeless Skin System Cleansing Duo (Sensitive Skin Duo) - Sensitive Cleansing Oil and Sensitive Cleansing Bar,  Chloé Chloe Eau de Parfum and Elizabeth and James Nirvana White

No comments:

Post a Comment