Wednesday 1 February 2017

REVIEW: Crème Simon Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment Pen


Handy Eye Treatment Pen 
~AG~
Bought this Crème Simon Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment Pen last year. Finally, tried it recently. This twist eye-roller pen is designed to perk up tired eyes. The cool metal ball claims to smooth fine lines and boost blood circulation. This best-selling Eye Treatment Pen claims to reduce puffiness and dark circles. The twist packaging allows you to control the amount you need and keeps the applicator more hygienic. This eye gel has a lightweight texture that claims to prevent "eye seeds" formation (milia). As with Crème Simon products, this Eye Treatment Pen does not contain parabens, oil, alcohol and silicone. It also contains many botanical active ingredients to brighten the eyes area. 

Crème Simon Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment Pen contains 2.5ml (0.08 fl oz) of product and costs S$25. It is pricey for a small eye gel pen. The good things about this product are that the eye gel is lightweight and the metal roller ball is cooling. The bad thing about Creme Simon Eye Treatment Pen is that they are stingy with the amount of eye gel. My Eye Treatment Pen lasted for less than a month, and I did not use it everyday! I was so surprised that the eye gel ran out so quickly, I kept twisting the pen in hopes that there will be more product. This eye gel does not go well with my under eye concealer. I noticed that my usual concealer will clump up together when I used this eye gel. A big No-No! This Eye Treatment Pen did not have enough product for me to judge whether it helps with my dark circles. For the puffiness, I feel that this eye gel did not do much for it. 

I would not recommend this Crème Simon Multi-Benefits Eye Treatment Pen. The amount of eye gel in each packaging is too little for the price. Moreover, this Eye Gel did not mix well with my must-have under eye concealer. *thumbs down* 
Cooling metal ball

No comments:

Post a Comment