Saturday 25 February 2017

REVIEW: Oliva Forte Enchant for Skin, 4 Weeks After

~AG~
Ever since makeup artist extraordinaire, Shaun Lee, recommended this during my makeup trial. I decided to go out to buy it. He said he noticed significant difference in skin pigmentation after taking this supplement. This pricey oral supplement is targeted for skin health. It retails for S$89 for 60 capsules, and you can find it in Guardian and Watsons. Each capsule contains 200 mg of Olea europaea Extract and 50 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid. The Olea europaea (Olive juice) Extract contains hydroxytyrosol, which is a powerful antioxidant. This formulation with Alpha Lipoic Acid is known to support antioxidant activities, and aids as a barrier against the sun. It helps improve skin moisture retention and the reduce the effects of premature aging. Oliva Forte Enchant also claims to reduce damage from UVA and UVB damage. 
The most interesting study claims that Oliva Forte has 10 time the antioxidant potency of Vitamin C. How interesting! For more information, go to http://olivaforte.com/category/general
I have been using it for 4 weeks, one capsule daily. So far, I have not noticed significant improvement in my skin health, particularly to my skin pigmentations (acne scars and dark spots). I was hoping that Oliva Forte Enchant for Skin would help with the acne scars on my back. I would continue taking Oliva Forte for another 4 weeks and see whether there will be improvements then. *cross my fingers* Sometimes it takes a while for the effects of oral supplement to show up. Stay tuned for a follow-up review. 


No comments:

Post a Comment