Tuesday 14 March 2017

REVIEW: innisfree skinny microcara

~AG~

innisfree skinny microcara costs S$14.78. The reason I bought this mascara is because of the unique brush head. Most mascara on the market have a brush head with visible bristles, but innisfree skinny microcara does not have any bristles. I was curious on how this innisfree skinny microcara would work. Since I have short and sparse lashes, I tend to go for mascara that has volumizing and thickening effects. The brush is tiny and is great for those with short lashes. The 2.55 mm diameter micro brush coats even your shortest lashes. It is easy to use, as you press the mascara to the roots of your lashes and apply it in a zigzag pattern.This mascara comes in a waterproof and non-waterproof option. I thought I had bought the waterproof formula, but it does not say that on the packaging. Note to self: Double check your beauty products before paying for it. I was afraid that this innisfree skinny microcara would cause racoon eyes on me. Read on to find out if this innisfree mascara is smudge proof.

Most waterproof mascaras smudge to my under eye area, but this innisfree skinny microcara did not smudge at all. It stayed on well in Singapore's hot and humid weather. The brush is flexible and you use it to reach the roots of your lashes.  Even when you apply two or three coats of this mascara, your lashes will not clump. With that being said, this innisfree skinny microcara does not give much definition to the lashes. It is like wearing no mascara at all. For those looking for a mascara to thicken and lengthen your upper lashes, this is not the mascara for you. This is for those that want a no-makeup look - which is what the Korean beauty industry tries to achieve. innisfree skinny microcara can work well for defining the lower lashes. Overall, I would not repurchase this innisfree skinny microcara because I need a mascara that will help define my short and sparse lashes. 

Picture Credits: Innisfree World

No comments:

Post a Comment