Friday 17 March 2017

NEW BUY: Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant


A tall packaging of Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant 
 ~AG~

Bioderma Sensibio and Sebium H20 are my skincare must-haves. Decided to try Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant which I have been seeing on magazines and social media recently. It costs S$31.90 for 200ml of product. It is pricey for a facial cleanser but it should last for at least six months. This mild foaming gel is designed for sensitive, and can be used on your face as well on your eyes area. Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant is soap-free, fragrance-free, paraben-free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic. All these qualities makes it sound suitable for my sensitive skin.

My skin has been feeling dry recently, so I decided to avoid a cleansing foam that is targeted for oily skin type. Bioderma Sensibio Gel Moussant claims to soothe and moisturize the skin. With its soothing active ingredient, D.A.F Complex, it raises the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin. Its creamy foam is supposed to leave the skin soft and comfortable. 
 Comes in a pump packaging

Cannot wait to try out this foaming gel from Bioderma. Hope it is suitable for my sensitive, combination skin. Stay tuned for my review of this French skincare product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment