Monday 16 July 2018

NEW BUY: Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner & Eyelash Fix


~AG~

Watsons was having an offer - 20% off for a minimum purchase of S$38. Since my eyeliner needed to be replaced, this was the perfect time to purchase one. Do change your eyeliner every 6 months for good eye health. 
 
One of my friends recommended the Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner, so that product has been on my To-Buy List. Dolly Wink has liquid eyeliner available in Super Brown and Deep Black. Japanese eyeliners are one of the bests in the market. They are known for their fine tip brush and being long-lasting. Having tried quite a few Japanese eyeliners (K-Palette, Heroine and Kate), I am curious on how well Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner will be. I accidentally purchased the Liquid Eyeliner in Super Brown. I meant to buy the Liquid Eyeliner in Deep Black but did not look carefully when selecting it. Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner usually retails for S$25.90, but with discount it is S$20.72.

Decided to purchase eyelash glue as my HG DUP Eyelash Fixer is long past its expiration date. Tried to find DUP Eyelash Fixer at Watsons but it was not available. They do sell DUP eyeliner and false eyelashes at Watsons though. Anyway, decided to try Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix Hard Type ($18.90), since Dolly Wink are well-known for their false eyelashes. With the discount, I paid only S$15.12 for Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix.

Will these Japanese eyeliner and eyelash glue soon. Stay tuned for my reviews on Dolly Wink products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment