Tuesday 8 March 2016

REVIEW: D.U.P. Eyelash Fixer EX Clear Type

~AG~

Similar to Revlon Lash Adhesive, D.U.P Eyelash Fixer EX Clear Type comes with a brush applicator. It dries to a clear. D.U.P. Eyelash Fixer dries more quickly than Revlon Lash Adhesive or Duo Eyelash Adhesive. Comparing its staying power, D.U.P. Eyelash Fixer is resistant to water and perspiration as well. It contains 5ml of product, which will lasts me for a long long time, as I rarely wear false lashes. 
Specially Edition Designed D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer EX in Clear Type
Fine brush applicator
The funny thing, this product is "Made in Korea"

I forgot to take note of the purchase price but found that Cosme retails D.U.P. Eyelash Fixer for JPY 972 (S$12). It is more pricey than Revlon Lash Adhesive, but cheaper than Duo Eyelash Adhesive (which usually retails for S$15-18). The version I purchased was a limited edition packaging. 
Was browsing through a Japanese drugstore, and there was a small screen displaying the wonders of this D.U.P Eyelash Fixer EX. Japanese beauty products especially false lashes and eyelash adhesives are of high quality, and are often better than their Western counterparts. Before this chance encounter at a Japanese drugstore, I have never heard of D.U.P. Eyelash Fixer. But as the saying goes it is better late than never. 

Even though I have only used it a couple of times, D.U.P Eyelash Fixer EX has ranked #1 on my list of lash adhesive. The fine brush applicators make it super easy to apply the adhesive on false lashes. The adhesive dries quickly, but with ample time to apply the false lashes in place. It has a strong adhesive power, and I did not have to worry about my false lashes coming off. Even with its great staying power, D.U.P. Eyelash Fixer EX removes easily with an oil-based makeup remover. I will definitely repurchase this D.U.P Eyelash Fixer EX the next time I visit Japan. It is one of my best beauty finds during my last trip to Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment