Sunday 6 March 2016

NEW BUY: Tarte To Go Travel Size Maracuja Oil


Tarte to go travel size maracuja oil
~AG~
My skin has been severely dry due to travel to a dry & cold climate. My combination skin became flakey, especially around the nose and cheeks area. Borrowed MG's Tarte Maracuja Oil and was amazed by it. It works very well to hydrate my skin. Plus, my sensitive skin did not have any adverse reaction to it. No new breakouts or bumps on my face *thumbs up* 
Decided to buy my own bottle of Tarte Maracuja Oil from Sephora Singapore. The mini version comes with 15 ml of product and was S$20.  

Not all oil is created equal. This earth-prescribed treatment oil targets your individual skin concerns and delivers harmony and moisture for firmer, brighter, smoother-looking skin. 
In a 6 week consumer use study:

  • 96% of women saw an overall visible improvement in skin
  • 91% of women saw a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
  • 94% of women saw a visible improvement in skin texture
  • 94% of women thought skin appeared renewed and rejuvenated.
  • Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

    So far, I am loving this face oil, please stay tuned for my in-depth review of this Tarte Maracuja Oil. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment