Saturday 26 March 2016

REVIEW: Innisfree Glow Tint Stick #10

~AG~
A sleek stick design

Found this wonderful new product from Innisfree, Glow Tint Stick #10. When I tried the testers, the texture was so beautiful that I just had to get it! This Innisfree Tint Stick is very moisturizing and gives off a nice sheen. The shades available were all vibrant pinks or corals, which are great for brightening the face. Since it is a tinted lip product, it has a better staying power than regular lipstick. Even after drinking several cups of teas, the lip tint was still obvious. The lasting power is about 2-3 hours without eating. 

Packaging wise, this lip tint does not twist down, similar to VDL Expert Color Lip Cube EX. So you have to be careful to only twist a little at a time, if not your lip product will be squished. I don't know who came up with such packaging idea, but it is not a smart one! I definitely minus points for its thoughtless packaging. 

Apart from the packaging issue, I actually like Innisfree Glow Tint Stick. The Shade #10 would be described as a cool hot pink. When I swatched this shade on my wrist, it looked vert pretty. But when I actually applied it on my lips, the shade falls short of its glory. Even when I applied two layers of the lip tint, it is not as vibrant as I had hoped. It is probably because my natural lip color is a dusty rose shade. If you want to get the exact shade as seen on the tube, it is recommended that you apply concealer on your lips to mask your natural lip shade. 
Glow Tint Stick #10. A beautiful hot pink shade
 Swatches of Glow Tint Stick #10. 
The top swatch is one swipe, while the bottom swatch is two swipes

No comments:

Post a Comment