Monday 30 July 2018

REVIEW: July 2018 Skincare Regimen

~AG~

The skin condition tends to vary throughout the months due to lifestyle changes - time of the month, traveling, lack of sleep and etc . So, I tend to switch up my skincare products. This is my current skincare regimen. It is a mix of affordable drug store and high-end products.
1) Bioderma Hydrabio
500ml
S$41.90
This cleansing water is designed for dehydrated skin types. It has Hydrabio serum that stimulates the skin and reactivates natural hydration. I use it twice a day to gently remove sunscreen, makeup and other impurities. Since my skin has been on the drier side recently, Bioderma Hydrabio makes my skin feels comfortable. This 500 ml bottle will lasts me around 5-6 months.
2) Avène Gentle Cleansing Foam
150 ml
$37.70
This is my 3rd bottle of Avène Cleansing Foam. This cleansing foam comes with a pump for convenience. It gently cleanses sensitive skin without irritating the skin. One bottle of Cleansing Foam lasts about 4-5 months since I only use it once a day. I would switch to another cleanser after this bottle because my skin has been feeling dry.
3) Thayers Witch Hazel Aloe Vera Formula Rose Petal
355ml
$11.69 
This alcohol-free toner helps keep my skin in check. It contains Witch Hazel to tighten pores and control production while Aloe Vera hydrates the skin. Rose Petal contains ingredients to create a healthy complexion. After using it for over 2 months, my skin has become more balanced. Thayers Witch Hazel Hazel Aloe Vera toner is an affordable drugstore buy.

4) Skinceuticals C E Ferulic
30ml
$231 
Been using this serum for over month. I apply this serum all over my face only at night. So far, I cannot tell that Skinceuticals C E Ferulic significantly improves skin appearance or reduce fine lines or wrinkles. Would have to use it for a more extended time to verify whether there is any skin improvements.

5) Clinique All About Eyes
15ml
S$52.20
This lightweight eye cream hydrates the eye area and is supposed to help with dark circles and eye puffiness. Even though it does not diminish my dark circles, this eye cream works well and you only need a small amount. I apply it using my ring finger, twice a day. A tub of Clinique All About Eyes can lasts 3-4 months.
6) Embryolisse Lait Crème Concentrè
75ml
S$28 
This is my favorite beauty find of 2017. This is my HG moisturizer! I am on my 2nd bottle of Embryolisse Creme Cocentre. It works well to hydrate and soothe my combination skin. The texture is light and does not feel greasy. Even when I travel to dry climate countries, this Embryolisse moisturizer works well. The only downside is that this product is not sold in Singapore. So I stock up or asks those traveling to France to help me buy.
7) Derma-RX Tinted Sunscreen
50ml 
S$69
Wearing sunscreen everyday is a must! Due to my sensitive skin, I am hesitant to try new sunscreen. Sunscreen tends to be the skincare product that aggravates breakouts for me. This is probably the 3rd bottle of Derma-RX Tinted Sunscreen I have used. The new version is good and does not make my face looks greasy. With SPF 50, it provides protection against UV damages. One bottle of Derma-RX Tinted Sunscreen lasts 5-6 months with everyday use.  This is a staple of my skin care regimen.

No comments:

Post a Comment