Saturday 29 September 2018

REVIEW: Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix

~AG~

Bought this Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix Hard Type for S$15.12 when Watsons was having a sale.The original price is S$18.90. Since my HG D.U.P Eyelash Fixer is not available in Singapore, decided to try Dolly Wink because they are well-known for their false eyelashes.  

Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix goes on milky white but dries to a clear. Dolly Wink also sells Eyelash Fix that comes in black. Though, I prefer the transparent eyelash glue as it is less messy if there is a hiccup. This eyelash glue comes with a fine tip brush for precise application. I prefer eyelash glue that comes with a brush for easy application. This Eyelash Fix claims to be a ultra-strong type. It claims to keep your false eyelashes on all day. This waterproof glue is supposed to not come off with sweat or water. So what can I say about the lasting power of Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix? This eyelash glue does not stay as well as D.U.P Eyelash Fixer. The inner corner of my false lashes came off, and I had to reapply some of the eyelash glue. I am not sure is it because of the positioning of the false eyelashes, but that corner came off again after a few hours. So disappointing!

It takes about 30 seconds for the eyelash glue to be tacky, which is similar to DUO Eyelash Adhesive and D.U.P Eyelash Fixer. The eyelash glue dries to a clear and I usually go over the gaps with eyeliner. Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix also claims to be easy to remove. This I can attest to. It was removed by using an oil-based makeup remover and did not leave any residue on the eyelids. DollyWink Eyelash Fix contains ingredients that are gentle on the skin and does not irritate the eyes.

So what are my final thoughts on Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix? This is one of the lowest-performing eyelash glue that I have tried.  For the record, I have tried Duo Eyelash Adhesive, Revlon Lash Glue and D.U.P Eyelash Fixer. Would definitely not repurchase Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing very nice detailed information. Please check haute her tips

    ReplyDelete