Sunday 4 November 2018

NEW BUY: Drugstore Eyeshadow Palette

~AG~

A late post on two drugstore eyeshadow palettes that I purchased a few months ago in the USA. While browsing through my favourite Target, I saw this Almay Shadow Squad. The neutral colors of 120 Never Settle look perfect for everyday use. For work, I usually use a single swipe of shade for the whole eyelid. I prefer neutral shades such as shimmery peach, gold, light brown or any brightening shade.The great thing about this eyeshadow palette is that there are 4 finishes: matte, satin, metallic and glitter. The best part of all is that is only costs US$6.99 (S$9.60)



Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette is a popular drugstore product. MG bought a Wet n Wild eyeshadow palette many years ago and she mentioned that it was pretty good. This eyeshadow palette comes in 10 shades and costs only US$4.99 (S$6.90). Wet n Wild Eyeshadows are known for their pigmentation. The palette I chose is 759 Comfort Zone.  For this palette, I chose darker shades (green, blue and browns) that would be suitable for night look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment