Monday 26 November 2018

REVIEW: Korres Natural Damask Rose Anti Fatigue Mask

~AG~

Bought this Korres Anti Fatigue Mask during my honeymoon to Greece. Tried several of Korres products a few years back. They were popular in Sephora USA because of the use of natural ingredients. I cannot remember how much Korres Rose Anti Fatigue Mask retails for but it should be less than 15. Korres website put the retail price10.50€ (S$16.50). The reason I bought it is because of its handy size. It comes in an 18ml bottle which is just nice for traveling. This mask is supposed to be leave-on overnight and then wash off in the morning. This Anti Fatigue Mask is anti-ageing, creamy night treatment that rejuvenates skin and helps reduce the signs of premature aging. 

Enriched with Damask Rose extract which is known for its toning, antiseptic and astringent properties, the extract delivers a potent anti wrinkle action. This Anti Fatigue Mask also contains soothing aloe vera and moisture-binding hyaluronic acid to enrich skin hydration. Boosted with stable Vitamin C for visible brightened skin, antioxidant Vitamin E and nourishing natural waxes, the mask leaves the complexion fresh. This product is free from mineral oils, petrolatum, paraffin wax, silicones, parabens phthalates, retinol and synthetic dyes. According to Korres website, it contains 95.24% natural content. That sounds great for someone with sensitive skin like mine. 

My skin gets especially dry when I fly. Like now, my skin feels tight and dry. Late nights + dry atmosphere of the plane = Dehydrated Skin. This Korres Rose Mask is a good addition to my nighttime skincare regimen. This Korres Mask has a rather creamy texture compared to Laneige Sleeping Mask.  I usually apply Korres Mask as the last step of my skincare regimen. I pair this Korres Anti Fatigue Mask with Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre to give my skin the added hydration it needs. This Korres Anti Fatigue Mask does not leave a sticky feeling which is great. I do not like when my mask leave a sticky feeling, such as Laneige Sleeping Mask. Since this Anti Fatigue Mask has a nice texture, I used it every night on my recent trip to China. It helps to make my skin feels hydrated the next morning. In terms of the brightening and anti-aging effects, I could not notice it. 

The  Korres Anti Fatigue Mask has a distinct rose scent that is not overwhelming. Overall, this is a good addition to my travel skincare bag. Though, the Korres brand is not readily available in Singapore. Guess I would have to look for a more accessible alternative. But for those in the States or Europe, do try this Korres Anti Fatigue Mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment