Monday 19 November 2018

REVIEW: Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream

~AG~

I am so excited to try this highly rated Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Serum. Bought it from Sephora USA for US$64 (S$88) last June. Good news is Drunk Elephant products are available in Sephora Singapore now. If you have not heard of Drunk Elephant then you should check them out. The brand philosophy is to say "No to 6 Suspicious Ingredients" which are Essential Oils, Drying Alcohols, Silicones, Chemical Screens, Fragrances and SLS. Drunk Elephant is a clean skincare brand that pride its products with non-harmful ingredients to the body. 

This Eye Serum comes in an orange and white packaging. The packaging has a twist cap that pops the pump up when in use. Then you can twist down the pump when not in use. This innovative packaging is great for traveling since it prevents the pump from accidentally dispensing product. 
This Eye Serum contains 8 peptides, 5 forms of Vitamin C and cucumber extract to brighten and firm the eye area. This product has rave reviews to combat dark circles. Been using it for over two months, twice a day. On some days, I use Drunk Elephant eye cream with Mt. Lai Jade Facial Roller. The cooling properties of the Jade helps to soothe the eye area. 

So here are my thoughts. Drunk Elephant C-Tango Eye Cream is absorbed easily into the skin and does not leave any sticky feeling. The creamy texture keeps my undereyes area hydrated. My concealer goes well on top of Drunk Elephant Eye Cream. This C-Tango Eye Cream is suitable for my sensitive skin and did not trigger any milia. Yay! I tend to be wary of trying new eye cream or serum because my undereyes area is prone to milia. In regards to dark circles, my panda eyes are still there. I feel this Drunk Elephant can work well for preventative skin care rather than combat existing problems. 

It is one of the most expensive eye cream/serum that I have purchased. 15 ml for S$88. It will only last me 3 months or so. I might buy another bottle of Drunk Elephant C-Tango Eye Cream just to see whether there is any effect on my dark circles if I use it for a longer time. Overall, I am satisfied with the product but not the price. I supposed the expensive price tag is due to the clean ingredients Drunk Elephant uses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment