Thursday 6 December 2018

REVIEW: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua & Le Correcteur De Chanel

The newest addition to my face makeup
Vitalumiere Aqua
~AG~
Been always been a big fan of Chanel Beauty face makeup. Tried a few of their products over the years and found their formula to be suitable for my skin. Since my HG Urban Decay Naked Liquid Makeup is more than 2 years old, it is time to get a new one for my skin health. Decided to try Vitalumiere Aqua as my next liquid foundation. It is described as an ultra-light skin perfecting makeup. The saleslady matched my skin to the shade 22 Beige Rose. This shade matches my medium skin tone well. This Chanel liquid foundation costs S$68.90 at Shilla Duty Free. It comes with 33ml of product. Since I do not use liquid foundation often, this bottle of foundation will be more than enough. Vitalumiere Aqua is lightweight and has low coverage. It gives a nice dewy finish. You are to shake the bottle before use. The saleslady asked how my makeup usually oxidises, and advised to apply a makeup primer prior. What are my thoughts about the Vitalumiere Aqua? The lightweight texture feels nice on my skin. The product provides a nice soft finish. Vitalumiere Aqua will be suitable for those who prefer minimal coverage. However, you would need to use concealer to conceal pimples and dark circles.
Le Correcteur

Bought the Le Correcteur De Chanel for $47.50. The shade that I chose was 20 Beige, which is similar to the Vitalumiere Aqua shade. At first the saleslady recommended a lighter shade for my dark circles, but since I do not use foundation on a daily basis, I opted for a shade that will match my skin tone. This is to avoid the reverse panda eyes look, which happens when the concealer is too light.This gel-based concealer is long-lasting. It provides medium coverage and is suitable to conceal my dark circles. The concealer comes with a sponge tip applicator for convenience. Even though this concealer has a gel texture, it does not melt in Singapore's humid weather. It is a great product to carry in your handbag. Overall, I am satisfied with the coverage and lasting power of this concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment