Thursday 21 April 2016

REVIEW: Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup

Sleek packaging - long and slim
 ~AG~
This foundation works better than I had expected! It is very, very lightweight and feels like nothing on my skin. Urban Decay Naked Liquid Makeup is definitely my new favourite. This foundation provides light to medium coverage. It has a demi-matte finish with light-diffusing spheres that makes your skin illuminated. It works well to conceal my redness around the nose, and my blemishes. Though, it is not provide enough coverage enough for my dark circles. For those that prefer or need more coverage, you would have to layer the foundation over a concealer to get the desired look. Urban Decay Naked Liquid Makeup stays on well, even without a primer. It does not smudge off from my combination skin. *clap clap* This foundation will also work well for those with oily skin type, though prepping your face with a face primer will be advised. In addition, my sensitive combination skin did not have any adverse reaction to this foundation. No new breakouts, no bumps or no redness. Yay! Urban Decay Naked Liquid Makeup is paraben-free. 
My cousin who has an acne-prone skin tried my Urban Decay Naked Liquid Makeup and liked it. She said that the texture is nice, and looks very natural. The coverage provided was good enough for her. 
With a metal-finish pump dispenser
According to Urban Decay, infused with Matrixyl 3000 (a powerful anti-wrinkle peptide), protective and brightening Litchiderm, antioxidant green tea and vitamins. :
  • 100% of participant in a clinical studies had a measurable improvement in the appearance of skin imperfections
  • 96% of participants had a measurable improvement in skin radiance
  • 90% of participants had a measurable improvement in skin firmness
  • 93% of participants had a measurable improvement in the appearance of fine lines
Shade 3.0 matched my medium skin tone perfectly. For shade reference, I am Bourjois Shade 52 (Vanille), MAC NC 30, Bobbi Brown Beige (3) and Chanel Beige (10). 
Shade 3.0
 
It is pricey at S$52 for 30 ml worth of product. But I will still recommend this Urban Decay Naked Liquid Makeup especially for those who prefers a natural skin finish. It looks like you are not wearing makeup at all. This foundation works well for special occasions, and is also comfortable for daily use. 


No comments:

Post a Comment