Wednesday 6 April 2016

REVIEW: Banila Co. Floral Seoul Lip Crayon in Boston Pink

The lovely floral packaging 
A handy lip crayon 
~AG~

Banila Co. Floral Seoul Lip Crayon was purchased last year for KRW 14,000 (S$17). The floral packaging attracted me to this lip crayon. The shade I selected was Boston Pink (ND 02), which is a dusty rose. The shade looks brown on packaging, but it shows up as pink (with a hint of coral) on my lips. Boston Pink reminds me of one of My Lips But Better (MLBB) lip products, NARS Sheer Lipstick Dolce Vita. Although Banila Co. Lip Crayon is more pigmented than NARS Sheer Lipstick. Banila Co. Lip Crayon has a creamy texture that is non-drying. My lips felt comfortable wearing it without any lip balm on. Banila Co. Lip Crayon has a semi-sheer finish that is great for everyday use. 
It has twist mechanism so no sharpening is required
Regarding its staying power, it lasts 2-3 hours with normal wear. Since it is not a tinted formula, the lasting power is not as great as VDL Tint Bar. The color does wear off when eating and drinking. Overall, Banila Co. Lip Crayon has a medium staying power. 
Special rounded tip
Swatches of Boston Pink
Honestly, I was not expecting much for this Lip Crayon, but it highly exceeded my expectations. What took me so long to try this product remains a mystery. But I am glad I found this Banila Co. Lip Crayon. Best of all, Banila Co. Lip Crayon is way more affordable alternative compared to NARS Sheer Lipstick. Banila Co. Lip Crayon is half the price of NARS Sheer Lipstick. Will definitely recommend this Lip Crayon to those looking for a great everyday lip color to wear.


No comments:

Post a Comment