Sunday 3 April 2016

REVIEW: Klorane Shampoo with Peony for Itchy & Irritated Scalp

~AG~

I can only say good things about Klorane Shampoo with Peony. It has a nice light flowery scent. I was expecting it to have an herbal undertone, but it did not have any. This shampoo is targeted with those with irritated or itchy scalp. I am one of those people with oily scalp and dry ends. My hair care habit is to wash my hair every morning. I CANNOT not wash my hair everyday. However, with my dry ends and frizzy hair, it is recommended to chose a gentle shampoo for daily cleansing. 
Klorane Shampoo with Peony does contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate, a commonly used foaming agent. However since Klorane Shampoo with Peony does not foam up as much as other shampoos, I think the concentration of Sodium Laureth Sulfate is relatively lower. Shampoos with strong foaming action contains high concentration of Sodium Laureth Sulfate which can strip your hair of its natural essential oils. 
Klorane Shampoo with Peony

Been using Klorane Shampoo with Peony for over a month, so far, I am liking it! It is not drying at all. Some days, I even skip my conditioner after using this shampoo. It makes my hair feeling soft.
The plastic packaging is quite  bulky but it is durable, I dropped it from a height of one meter, and the bottle was still perfectly intact. Each bottle comes with 400 ml of shampoo, which can lasts me for at least 5 months. Bought it for only $18.90 when Watsons Singapore was having a promotion. Such a value-for-money buy! 

I would definitely repurchase this Klorane Shampoo with Peony; would also love to try the other shampoos from the Klorane brand. Will highly recommend this shampoo to those with oily/itchy or sensitive scalp, it cleanses well without over drying the hair.

2 comments:

  1. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. http://hairstylesg.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing that great information. Also, find about Sodium Laureth Sulphate Supplier who offers the best quality Sodium Laureth Sulphate

    ReplyDelete